He also has something else that we don't have. Rock Band. Which is the single best video game of all time. I have no skill so I just sing. Last night we went over there because he just downloaded the Jimmy Buffett songs, which I LOVE.

Jimmy Buffett is HARD. The lines are three word lines and you have to hit them immediately. Oh well, it was still fun. We drank some beer and ate pizzas and it was awesome.
Earlier in the day when we were running errands something... ironic happened. I had some Coke cans in the back of my car that I kept forgetting to get out. Yesterday Sally Mae and I were in my car and my Sirius died. I looked back and noticed that one of the cans had exploded all over my back window. How fun. Well a little ways down the road we look behind us and theres a Coke truck.
Moral of that story is, don't leave cans of soda in the back of your car on a hot day.
But at least I got a new Sirius out of it, and all it was was a blown fuse. Whoops.
3 comments:
excuse me, but you left a comment on my blog. i am just curious as to how the hell you found my blog. care to tell?
ooohhhh okay. sorry i may have came off as a tad bitchy. I thought that (a) you were some crazy stalker, stalking me or (b) one of my dumbass buddies playing a cruel joke. Seeing as it was neither i must apologize.
Oh and Rock Band is a pretty fun game. I myself suck horribly at it but it is fun to get a group going with that game.
Post a Comment