Finding a job around where I live is near impossible unless you want to work fast food. I worked at Dairy Queen for a summer and now refuse to work at anyplace that has a drive through. If it was a last resort, I would maybe consider it, but I have other experience now so I refuse. I applied to all acceptable places in town and never heard back from any of them. So I had to go to my "home" town. Where my parents live and where I graduated from. I got hired on the spot practically, mostly because I am friends with one of their favorites and I'm from St. Pete. Go me.
I can't decide whether it's good or bad. The first night was horrible. I almost quit right then and there. Last night wasn't too bad. I guess I'll see where it goes, and as long as it pays the bills, that would be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment