Because we don't have "parties", since this is a classy family friendly trailer park, we have get togethers. We invite a few people over, drink some, smoke some, it's usually fun and always interesting.
Last night it was my boyfriend, my boyfriend's best friend, his roommate, me, and my roommate showed up eventually. It was actually one of the less interesting nights we've had here. Whenever Sally Mae got home she had a beer and then we conferenced in the bathroom. About terrorism in Australia. Because that's the kind of stuff you make up when you're in our bathroom.
Sally Mae has been sort of seeing this guy from work yet she flirted shamelessly with my boyfriend's best friend most of the night. Until she left at about two to go over to the guy from work's house. I still haven't heard from her so I hope she's alive.
I am the lame one and ducked out of the festivities early because I was exhausted. So whatever went on after I went to bed, I have no clue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm alive! and i was not flirting ^_^
<3 Sally Mae
Bullshit. :) Loves ya.
Post a Comment