Saturday, July 5, 2008

His eyes are cold and restless, his wounds have almost healed....

Yesterday was the Fourth of July and what better way to celebrate America than going to a rodeo? Yee Haw Y'all! It was actually all my idea. And we saw some very interesting people there. One lady had on the shortest shorts I have ever seen in my life and then she pulled them UP. To top that all off, she wore a sports bra as a shirt. She was classy as hell. We also saw the token saggy boobed lady in a rebel flag tank top. Oh, and of course, the white girl who thought she was the shit because she was with a short Mexican. Apparently Mexicans love the rodeo. It was definitely an experience I will never forget. It wasn't my first rodeo, but the first one I was old enough to remember. I had a very redneck childhood.
Afterwards we went back to my boyfriend's house and got drunk and set off some fireworks. It was a classy 4th, hope yours was too!

No comments: