Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Poor Poor Pitiful Me
Today is the day we are supposed to pay rent. However, I am so close to being broke it isn't funny. I have just enough in one account to cover my rent and 40 dollars in another. I don't get paid until next week and who knows which bills will just decide to show up at my door. Growing up sucks. During the school year I get benefits because my mom is a disabled veteran so I am rolling in the cash between August and May, but until then I have to scrimp and save. It also doesn't help that my job is 45 minutes away. That is NOT easy on the gas tank these days. Luckily my father pays for my gas (I know, I'm a lucky bitch in that regard). I do love being on my own, but I get no financial help from anyone except for the gas thing. My parents don't pay for my school or anything like that, just my phone bill. And I had to buy myself a new phone. The do pay for my car insurance but they bitch about it. That's what I got for Christmas, car insurance. And according to my mother I will be getting tires for my birthday. Why can't they get me something cool like new shoes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment